Thursday, May 27, 2010

Appreciation

In all that's been going on with Ginny, I had to take several days off of work.  My co-worker Megan is filling in for my classes while I'm gone.  I know how much extra work and stress this means for her.  So, I wanted to make a card to thank her.  I plan on getting some nice coffee from her favorite coffee shop, Java Bean, to go with this.  (I would bake her something sweet, but she doesn't really have a sweet tooth!!  CRAZY).  The inside says "Thanks for all you do".  Luckily, Ginny has been doing lots of napping, in a healthy normal way, so I was able to make this fairly uninterrupted.
Supplies:
Stamps: A Muse "Flowers whisper", "Thanks for all you do", Queen Anne's lace, Scroll border, and Jasmine silhouette
Paper: A Muse natural white card stock and Moss square note card
Other: VersaMagic Aloe Vera, Eggplant, Jumbo Java, and Purple Hydrangea ink, Brilliance Pearlescent Beige ink, Making Memories Slice w/Noteworthy Design card, and mounting tape

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! This card is gorgeous!!!! WOW!!! I just love it!!! the colours are amazing!! I just love how you placed everything!! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete