Sunday, May 2, 2010

Injured!

For this card I managed to slice open my right index finger with my rotary cutter!  It's really hard to color with copics and type with a huge bandaged on your finger!  Luckily my husband helped me and her got lots of gauze and medical type to sustain the pressure.  Later on I was able to down grade to a standard band aid with more medical tape.  Stamping is a dangerous hobby!!  Why didn't anyone warn me?!  But, I didn't let that stop me!  Here's my next card:


Supplies:
Stamps: A Muse's Tiny Hat, Party Hat, and Happy Everything Clear set (the inside of the card says "to you")
Paper: A Muse's watermelon and yellow square card (the gray is an A Muse one too, I'm just not sure which color exactly)
Other: Copics, A Muse Pearls in pink and white, VersaMagic Ink in Pink Grapefruit and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment