Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow...

Where did summer go?  Well for me I think I lost it in my couch.  I'm now almost 17 weeks pregnant with our first child, and I spend summer trying not to throw up, all the time.  As I've commented to many people, it's not so much "morning sickness" as it is "all the time sickness".  It's mostly over at this point, much to my relief, and I'm starting to pick up my life again, with some new changes.  I decided not to return to my job for the school year because I didn't want to leave my classes of preschoolers in the middle of a school year (I'm due in early March) and since I have planned to not return after the birth, it just made sense to stop now.  So...I've got to refigure life and what being a stay at home mom will be like.  So far, pretty neat, though really without an actual baby I have a lot less to do than I will come spring time.  But I think I'm ok with that!  It's like resting up before the big game...or something.

I made this card for my dad's birthday in August.  I had grand plans of making lots of other cards for people's birthdays, anniversaries and so on...but I was just too ill. =(

Supplies
Stamps: Memory Box Owl Always Love You, A Muse Tiny Hat and Tiny Gift
Paper: A Muse Orange Crush square notecard, Moss square notecard, Cottage Green square notecard, and Robin's Egg cardstock
Other: Tonic Ticket/Tag Punch, EK Success wavy dot edge punch, A Muse Robin's Egg Pretty Pearls, copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment