Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Well making another Halloween card was sure a lot more fun than watching the UW football game.  I went to the University of Washington and played in the marching band, which is also where I met my husband.  So, we are big fans (I'm a third generation husky.  GO DAWGS!)  But last night's game against Arizona was dismal.  

The center pumpkin on this card is raised with foam tape.  Before I went to make the card I discovered that I didn't actually own orange ink!  How is that possible!  A quick trip to my favorite shop on Greenwood Ave. fixed that.  And viola!  Here's my little group of pumpkins.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse jack o' lanterns cling set, Hero Mail clear set (grass tufts), and Happy Halloween DL (inside)
Paper: A Muse orange petite gingham, onyx, fern, and natural white cardstock
Other Supplies: A Muse black dye ink, VersaFine onyx ink, VersaMagic tea leaves ink, Memento tangelo ink, Copic markers, foam mounting tape, EK Success open scallop edger and medium corner rounder punches, A Muse fern sheer and black polka dot sheer ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment