Saturday, November 20, 2010

Autumn Leaves

I really do love using Flower Soft, and this autumn mix they have is SO pretty.  I think I enjoy Flower Soft so much because I have an aversion to loose glitter.  Now, don't get me wrong, I do like glitter.  But, I'm also obsessively tidy and the two don't mix well.  Once you make something with glitter, EVERYTHING is sparkly...for days.  For this reason, in my own stash of goodies I have glitter "products" (Stickles glitter glue, Spica glitter pens, etc.), but no actual glitter.  And yet another reason why I enjoy stamp classes so much!  I get to make cards with glitter and it doesn't get everywhere...in my house at least.  
 The wood block pattern was stamped in VersaMark Dazzle (so it too is a little glittery without using actual glitter) and I used regular VersaMark with white embossing powder for the tree.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse modern wood block, Memory Box Bare Tree, and Impress Happy Thanksgiving (inside)
Paper: A Muse kraft and orange flecked cardstock and Impress brown cardstock
Inks: VersaMark Dazzle champagne, VersaMark, VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: JudiKins white embossing powder, Martha Stewart Craft green baker's twine, Flower Soft autumn mix, Flower Soft glue, foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment