Sunday, December 12, 2010

And for my next trick...

I mean card!  My husband and I both really love the "Baby, it's cold outside!" song.  So, this year when A Muse came out with it as a sentiment, I had to have it!!  It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but the lights around the house do sparkle with Stickles glitter glue.  I did a version of this using red and green jewel stickers.  But, I liked the Stickles better in the end, even though it's harder to see in a photo.  For the snow, once again, I got out my Liquid Appliqué.  I also got to try out my brand new Slice Elite machine that I received as a present from my parents for my birthday last week!  I have to say, the new version of the Slice is GREAT!  It cuts faster, more accurately, more quietly, more smoothly, and so on.  LOVE IT!
The inside says "Have a cozy Christmas"

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Holiday House, Cold outside, Cozy Christmas MA (inside)
Paper: A Muse candy cane, natural white, kraft, and sage cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye, VersaFine vintage sepia, Brilliance rocket red
Misc.: A Muse French roast sheer ribbon, sponge dauber, white liquid appliqué, red and lime peel Stickles glitter glue, copic markers, foam mounting tape, Making Memories Slice Elite machine and Basic Elements design card

1 comment: