Friday, December 17, 2010

Let It Snow! (Design 9)

Once again, shimmer and sparkle are a little hard to photograph!  But, the large white circle is sprayed with a shimmer spritz and the blue ink is pearlscent.  Also hard to see is the background that is covered in stamped snowflakes in a platinum ink.  Oh well!  It looks good in person anyways.  I didn't have quite the right ribbon to match the blue ink, so I colored on white ribbon with a copic marker.  I love that with copics I can make any color ribbon I need.  I've actually already mailed these cards, and I made so many different designs that I can't remember what goes on the inside of the ones that are left for me to post!
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Scandinavian snowflake cling and Holiday greetings I clear set, Martha Stewart Holidays snowflake stamp set
Paper: A Muse white and sky blue cardstock
Inks: Brilliance pearlscent sky blue, planet platinum, and starlite black
Misc.: foam mounting tape, sponge dauber, A Muse sheet white ribbon, Making Memories Slice Elite and Basic Elements design card, JudiKins clear embossing powder, and Tsukineko Frost Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz, and A Muse clear twinkle stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment