Friday, February 11, 2011

My Third Word, Turned Valentine

When I was a baby and learning to speak, the first word I said (like so many others in this world) was "mama", followed closely by "dada".  What did I learn next?  What did baby me think was the next most important thing in the world besides my parents?  Cookie.  I think baby me was right, I do love cookies (and other baked goods).  I love making them, which is probably mostly because I love eating them.  So, this cookie jar stamp has always appealed to me!
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse cookie jar, Impress Rubber Stamps love is sweet, and Savvy Stamps happy valentine's day (inside)
Paper: A Muse pink petite gingham and popsicle pink tiny dots card stock, Memory Box shimmer petal and shimmer azalea notecards
Inks: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: Copic markers, EK Success dotted scallop edge punch, A Muse popsicle pink grosgrain stitch ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment