Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

I made this card for my parents' anniversary, which was yesterday.  Hooray for 34 (i think) years!  This card was the first time I got to use an impression plate with my Big Shot machine.  I loved it!!  The embossed wood grain is SO cool looking!  The picture isn't the best lighting to see, especially on the pink rose stamp.  I gotta figure out a  new place to take the pictures that doesn't involve the slim window of good lighting in Kieran's room when he is actually awake.
Supplies
Stamps:  A Muse bonjour, wild rose, wild rose branch, and Essential Sentiments set (happy anniversary, inside)
Paper: A Muse sugar, shell, and fern cardstock
Inks: A Muse shell, VersaMagic spanish olive, VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: EK Success scalloped scallop edge punch, foam mounting tape, A Muse pink pearl stickers, Sizzix Big Shot, A Muse wood grain embossing plate

No comments:

Post a Comment