Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Birth Announcement

And no, it's not for another baby. Once again, in starting blogging again I've been reviewing the past year of stuff. And I realized not only had I forgotten to post the baptism projects, I forgot to post Kieran's birth announcement! I can't believe I forgot this, I only made about 80 of them. I even had them nearly entirely made up before Kieran was born so that once he was born and I knew I'd be very busy, all I would have to do was fill in the details of the birth. This omission was even worse because I also discovered I hadn't even taken pictures! Luckily, I still had one up on the bulletin boards above my craft table. So tonight, I took pictures, and here it is. There are two photos and you can see how the little onsie lifts up to reveal all the stats of Kieran's birth. For the stats themselves, I just used our printer and then my mom helped me cut them all up into the little pieces. I am pretty sure I was wearing Kieran in a baby bjorn while we did this. (I am also pretty sure the hospital mismeasured his length because at his pediatrician appointment two weeks later he had supposedly grown over 2 inches...but what do I know?)
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse ahhh-nouncing, baby announcement, and baby wishes clear set
Paper: A Muse sky, sage petite gingham, sky, sky petite gingham, and sugar cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye, VersaMagic tea leaves, and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: HP printer, Making Memories Slice Elite, baby design card, and button brads in spring colors, EK Success dotted scallop edge punch and 1 1/2 inch large scallop square punch, A Muse fern and sky polka dot organdy ribbon, sponge dauber, copic markers, Martha Stewart Crafts score board and bone folder

No comments:

Post a Comment