Friday, December 21, 2012

Yuletide Design No. 7

As with many people who have it, I am very into my Scandinavian heritage, Norwegian and Danish specifically. So anytime there are Nordic stamps or paper, I am all over them. The patterned paper was from Martha Stewarts Holiday stuff a couple years ago and then A Muse Studio came out with this Nordic stamp set and I of course got it right away! I'm sure you'll notice that again I used kraft paper as a base for this card. The inside says "Joyous Christmas".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Nordic Noel set and Rubber Moon Joyous Christmas (inside)
Ink: VersaMark and A Muse grapefruit (inside)
Paper: A Muse kraft, sugar, and cherry petite gingham cardstock and Martha Stewart Holiday Scandinavian pattern punch pad cardstock
Misc.: Memory Box petal pink jewel stickers, A Muse simple stick, heat tool, A Muse French roast flocking, foam mounting tape, A Muse vanilla twine, A Muse white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment