Saturday, January 5, 2013

Yuletide Design No. 17

For this card I couldn't decide which card base looked better. I liked the dark wood grain for the contrast, but I also liked the monochromatic look of the lighter wood grain. So I made one of each instead of two of the same (normally I just make two copies of the same design). The inside says "Merry Christmas".
Supplies
Stamps: Savvy Stamps O Christmas tree and Merry Christmas (inside)
Ink: VeraFine vintage sepia (inside) and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse 'twas the night, cherry, grass petite gingham, grass petite dot, wasabi chevron, latte wood grain, and French roast wood grain cardstock
Misc.: Sizzix BigShot, A Muse tree die and cupcake topper die set, foam mounting tape, A Muse cranberry pearl stickers, A Muse toffee and vanilla twine, A Muse white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment