Monday, January 14, 2013

Yuletide Tags No. 1, No. 2, & No. 3

I said I got all my Christmas cards in before epiphany, I said nothing about tags I made this season. I made quite a few, and some I am more happy with than others. Here are three I liked a lot. I used them with some Scandinavian themed wrapping paper I found at IKEA a couple years ago.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse nordic noel and Impress Rubber Stamps snowflake argyle background
Ink: A Muse french roast, VersaMark, and Brilliance moonlight white
Paper: A Muse cherry, kraft, and sky cardstock
Misc.: Martha Stewart Crafts nordic snowflake punch, A Muse cranberry pearl stickers, Sizzix BigShot, A Muse holly and classic tags die set, A Muse cherry and fern felt, foam mounting tape, A Muse cranberry glitter, and A Muse simple stick

No comments:

Post a Comment