Sunday, January 20, 2013

Yuletide Tags No. 15

This was one of my favorites! I really liked how the glitter turned out. I did it with Stickles glitter glue and very carefully "drew" with them. The image came from my new Slice! My old one stopped working after sitting unused for a long time after Kieran was born, but the awesome customer service people set me a new one even though the warranty had expired!! I was so thrilled and relieved because I really like my Slice and have a lot of design cards for it and didn't want to lose the ability to use them.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse To From Classic
Ink: A Muse cherry
Paper: A Muse vanilla and gold and cherry shimmer couture cardstock
Misc.: Slice cordless fabric cutter and Mistletoe design card, We R Memory Keeps Crop-a-Dile and eyelet, Stickles crystal, yellow, red, lime, and holly glitter glue

No comments:

Post a Comment