Friday, April 5, 2013

Belated Valentine's Day No. 1

Before we moved and everyone started dying in my family, I did manage to create a couple Valentine's cards. One of them I didn't like, another I apparently forgot to photograph (which is too bad because I did like that one!) and then the other two I liked AND photographed! So, here is the first one. This was the first time I used one of the lace border dies form Lifestyle Crafts Nice gift set that came out this past Christmas. I LOVE how the finished product looks. But, it was a little challenging to work with, many of little tiny cutouts had to be hand cut out with a craft knife, not idea. I'm sure there's just a learning curve and I'll get it down in the future. I'm pretty sure the inside of this card said "happy valentine's day".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse essential sentiments (inside)
Ink: VersaFine vintage sepia (inside)
Paper: A Muse kraft and shell cardstock
Misc.: Sizzix BigShot, A Muse love die, Lifestyle Crafts nice gift set lace border die, foam mounting tape, A Muse sugar sheer organdy ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment