Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birthday Backlog No. 2

Here is the birthday card I made for my mother in law, back in December. It was simple and quick, but I was so thrilled with how it turned out. The large grass/flower stamp is so amazing! I used sponge daubers to apply different colors of ink in the right places. I stamp it on vellum, but stamped the butterfly and sentiment on the white cardstock underneath it. The inside says "happy birthday".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse sunny side set and Impress Rubber Stamps happy birthday (inside)
Ink: A Muse buttercup, sage, and blush and VersaFine vintage sepia
Paper: A Muse sugar and sky petite gingham, Martha Stewart Crafts vellum
Misc.: A Muse papaya sheer organdy dot ribbon and vanilla twine, Martha Stewart Crafts screw punch

No comments:

Post a Comment