Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bridal Shower

Not all of my friends spent their summer being pregnant, two of them worked on getting married!  I got to attend a super fun bridal shower for my friend Linnet.  It was at her grandmother's, a super cool woodsy location that felt nice and cool on a craaaaaazy hot day!  I didn't end up with time to photograph the card more officially, but I did snap a shot of it with the wrapped gift.  They kinda match...almost like I planned it!  Though I was pretty covered in glitter by the time I finished them both up.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse celebrate in style set
Ink: VersaMagic and Encore gold
Paper: A Muse silver shimmer couture and sugar cardstock
Misc.: A Muse simple stick and silver glitter, Ranger super fine detail embossing powder, sponge dauber, foam mounting tape, Anna Griffin satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment