Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day No. 2

For my next card, I used a new die I got this year.  It's such a cool combination of celtic knot and shamrock!  It's so detailed!  And I'm a sucker for celtic things, so this was a no brainer to add to my collection.  I had to cut my foam mounting tape into tons of super tiny pieces in order to get it to pop up, but it was worth it.  I also really enjoy the celtic background stamp.   The inside says "Happy St. Patrick's Day"
Supplies
Stamps: JudiKins celtic background, A Muse luck and good fortune,  Memory Box happy st. patrick's day (inside)
Ink: A Muse lichen and VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse grass, lichen, sugar, and slate cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, foam mounting tape, A Muse lime pearl stickers, Whimsy Stamps celtic shamrock die, A Muse green baker's cording

No comments:

Post a Comment