Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Card No. 1

Well, I made several really good Easter cards this year.  But, I didn't mail a single one!  I can't believe it.  I've never made cards and not sent them.  My excuse is that Nathan and I hosted Easter this year (our first time hosting a big family holiday ever)  So we had lots to get ready for and getting the cards out  just sorts got lost in the shuffle.  Oh well.  Now I'm ahead for next year!  So here it is.  The inside says "Happy Easter".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Some bunny special and Essential Sentiments set (inside)
Ink: VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse sugar, lemonwhip, blueberry petite gingham cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, A Muse lemonwhip glitter, A Muse onyx pearl stickers, A Muse bunny die set, foam mounting tape, Memory Box blue jewel stickers, Xyron create-a-sticker machine

No comments:

Post a Comment