Saturday, April 26, 2014

St. Patrick's Day No. 6

I just realized I never finished posting my St. Patrick's Day cards!  (Or my Easter cards for that matter, life got busy, you know how it is.)  This one was pretty much a direct copy.  But I love it so much, I had to recreate it.  Here's the original.  Well, just kidding.  I went to find it and the blog has been removed! So I can't give credit where credit is due, but at least I tried.

In the first photo, it's a little hard to see the sentiment.  But, I managed to get a good close up so you can fully appreciate it!  The inside says "Happy St. Patrick's Day"


Supplies
Stamps: Celtic Highlander Stamps Ireland Forever and A Muse Essential Sentiments (inside)
Ink: A Muse lichen and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse kraft, lichen, and vanilla cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, Memory Box Lucky Leaves die set, foam mounting tape, A Muse satin pearl embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment