Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's No. 7

This card is a lesson in when to use a stamp positioner.  For me, the answer is pretty much always.  So, other than the slightly crooked sentiment, it's pretty cute.  The hearts are a border die that I popped up with foam mounting tape, and then the pink strip of paper was also popped up before I tied the twine around it.  The inside says "Happy Valentine's Day"  Also, I just want to say how useful is was so have little tiny hearts that came out of this border die.  My son used them all over his Valentine's cards for his grandparents and to decorate his school Valentine's box.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse heart trio and Savvy Stamps XOXO and Happy Valentine's Day (inside)
Ink: A Muse grapefruit
Paper: A Muse sugar and blush cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, A Muse shell twine, foam mounting tape, and Lifestyle Crafts hearts border die

No comments:

Post a Comment