Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Card No. 3

I know, it's November...but with my kiddo puking all over the car last week (and all over lots of other places inside the house) I didn't have the time for blogging that I'd planned on to get all my cards posted before the end of October.  Thankfully though, he was all better in time for Halloween!

For this card, I started with a piece of water color paper and used a variety of colors to make the sunset background behind the spooky house.  I freehanded the hill, used my Slice machine for the house, and die cut the bats.  I popped the wings, but not the bodies, of the bats up.  "Spooky" is embossed with white.  The inside says "happy halloween"

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse spooky! and happy halloween (inside)
Ink: VersaMark and VersaFine black onyx (inside)
Paper: A Muse orange petite dot, slate, and onyx shimmer couture cardstock and Strathmore Bristol board 300 series smooth/vellum 
Misc.: Slice machine and Spook Alley design card, A Muse white embossing powder, foam mounting tape, Nicholson's Peerless watercolors, A Muse bat trio die set and tag bundle die set

No comments:

Post a Comment