Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Card No. 7

Here we are, Thanksgiving night and already home.  We spent the last few days with my in-laws and they are ever so nicely keeping our son there with them for a couple more!  This is the first time in my adult life I've ever been home in my own bed after a day of turkey eating.  Pretty strange!

I saw this card on Pinterest and just had to make a version of it myself.  It's so elegant with the textured cream on cream woodgrain background.  The leaf stamps and sentiments are gold embossed.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse thankful for you set
Ink: VersaMark and Encore gold
Paper: A Muse vanilla, saffron, pumpkin, and cranberry
Misc.: Foam mounting tape, A Muse sheer gold organdy ribbon, A Muse woodgrain embossing plate, A Muse vintage labels 2 die and thankful for you die sets, and Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment