Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Card No. 14

I'm back to trees with this card.  I'm seriously a sucker for evergreen trees, it's like I live in Washington or something.  For this card, after stamping the tree and snowflakes in green and blue, I used a glue pen to add a little diamond glitter.  The banner die I have is curved as you can see.  However, the sentiment was straight.  Fortunately as a cling stamp, I was able to curve it a little bit on the acrylic block to match the curve of the banner.  The banner also has a little foam mounting tape to keep it three dimensional.  The inside says "Season's Greetings".  I think.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse winter stag and peace on earth sets
Ink: A Muse evergreen and winter sky
Paper: A Muse sugar and winter sky cardstock
Misc.: Lifestyle Crafts banner die, A Muse diamond glitter, Sakura Quickie glue pen, May Arts gold metallic twine, foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment