Thursday, February 4, 2016

Valentine's Card No. 11

I thought I was all done with Valentine's for this year, but then I made some more!  Here's a shaker card.  I love this little polaroid frame die.  I pulled out an old stamp set for the camera and sentiment. The inside says "happy valentine's day".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse vintage clear set and sweet love set and Savvy Stamps happy valentine's day
Ink: A Muse apple
Paper: A Muse grapefruit, sugar, grapefruit petite pinstripe, blush and crystal clear cardstock
Misc.: A Muse photo frame 1 die, foam mounting tape, A Muse peppermint baker's twine, A Muse sweetheart sequins, A Muse tag bundle die set

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to use this die and after seeing this shaker card, can't wait to get it out! I've loved using the tiny heart that came with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my first use of it too! But I REALLY like how much easier it makes making a shaker card. One pass with a die cutter, rather than making a frame out of nesting dies!

    ReplyDelete