Wednesday, February 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day No. 2

I really liked this card.  For some reason, it seems that I am most able to leave a lot of white space on cards for St. Patrick's Day.  It just looks so nice and crips with a good green color.  I used an embossing folder that has shamrocks on it for the large white layer.  There's some foam mounting tape behind it and behind the circle layers and sentiment banner.  I edge the sentiment banner with a sponge dauber in green ink.  To give the pot of gold some sparkle, I added some gold Stickles after coloring the coins with Copic markers.  I also put a tiny but of black Stickles on the little black marks above the coins.  The inside says "Happy St. Patrick's Day".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse pot of gold, luck and good fortune, and Essential Sentiments set (inside)
Ink:  A Muse black dye and grass and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse sugar and grass
Misc.: May Arts metallic gold twine, Copic markers, Lifestyle Crafts banner die, foam mounting tape, Darice St. Patrick's embossing folder, sponge dauber, Ranger Stickles in golden rod and black, Spellbinders circle nesting die set

No comments:

Post a Comment