Monday, October 3, 2016

Cauldrons, Cobwebs, and Coffins No. 4

Wow, life has been SO busy lately!  With my son in Kindergarten, I've gotten to go back to work part time!  I am SO lucky to have gotten a job with Froggy Holler Outdoor School!  Assisting an AMAZING lead teacher and hiking in the woods with some super fun kiddos!  It's been tricky figuring out our family life schedule with so many big changes.  But, we are starting to find our groove.   But, I'm a little behind on blogging!

Trying to catch back up, here's the 4th project from my Halloween class waaaaay back in August!  My favorite part of this one was getting to make the lime green sparkly stockings!  I also used a black Wink of Stella glitter pen to make the black stripes a bit sparkly too.  As well as coloring alternating segments of the spiderweb with a clear Wink of Stella.


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Creep It Real
Ink: VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse sugar, lime, seattle petite pinstripe, seattle, and onyx petite dot cardstock
Misc.: A Muse creep it real die set, A Muse web embossing plate, foam mounting tape, A Muse lime glitter, Sakura Quickie glue pen, and Wink of Stella clear and black glitter pens

No comments:

Post a Comment