Wednesday, April 26, 2017

a•muse | studio May Sneak Peak Day 2

For our second day of sneak peaks I have this card!  I used the new "Vintage Florals" set from yesterday AND the new "You are my Sunshine" set for the large letter brushed sentiment!  I thought this would be just PERFECT for Mother's Day.  Gorgeous blooms AND focusing on Mother's Day being a day for moms, not just about them!

When I was a kid,  I NEVER understood why my mom always said what she wanted for Mother's Day was time.  Boy do I get that now!  What do I want for Mother's Day?  Time to myself, to do things that make me happy.  I do not want breakfast in bed made by/brought to me by my kid, I do not want to go to a lunch at my child's school (yet another obligation for already busy moms!). I want a day that is MINE!  *gets off soap box*

What would you do with a day that is just yours?  Crafting is always top of my list!  Though this year I'm also adding going to a lovely afternoon tea with a couple other beloved mom friends of mine!






Supplies
Stamps: A Muse vintage florals and you are my sunshine
Ink: A Muse apple and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse sugar, navy petite dot, apple, and winter sky cardstock and vellum
Misc.: A Muse stitched circles, vintage florals, and tag bundle die sets, foam mounting tape, A Muse white embossing powder and Sakura Quickie glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment