Tuesday, August 22, 2017

a•muse | studio September Sneak Peak Day 1

Hello everyone and welcome to the first day of September sneak peaks for A Muse Studio!  I'be been a bit absent of late due to a massive amount of summer travel.  One thing after another after another after another.  One day we even had a 1 hour turn around to get home and repack and go off for another trip.  It's not generally how we roll, but sometimes important things in life happen close together.  Things have *almost* calmed back down now (not quite as I'm currently posting from yet another trip and struggling to make Blogger format things the way I want with only an iPad to post with). But soon.  I can sense it.

But, here I am and VERY excited to share what A Muse has in store for September.  Fall and winter are my very favorite seasons.  They have my favorite weather, beautiful leaves, the yummiest food,  snow, the best holidays, and of course my birthday!  Really it's September through December that I love most!  And I feel the same way about craftying this time of year!  Today, I get to show you a peak of a great new stamp set called "Hello Pumpkin".  You can use it for generic fall themes, Halloween, or Thanksgiving!  Here's the first card I made with it.

 And don't forget to check out the A Muse Studio blog every day of sneak peaks for a giveaway each day and to see what my fellow design team members have cooked up too!




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Hello Pumpkin
Paper: A Muse sugar, sage, and orange chevron cardstock
Misc.: A Muse orange and lime glitter, A Muse fern organdy sheer dot ribbon, foam mounting tape, A Muse tag bundle die set, and glue pad

No comments:

Post a Comment