Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Summer No. 2

Hello again!  Today I've got another thank you card to share.  I really enjoyed how this one came out. First I stamped the flourish frame on the front of the card.  Then, using my Silhouette Cameo 3 and a PixScan mat, I had it cut out a window interior to the flourish frame.  I added the sentiment banner across is, which I colored with some Copic markers to give it a little more dimension and visual interest.  Lastly, I sponged the interior of the card where the flourish window was and stamped the inside sentiment to line up just right with the banner sentiment on the front so that when the card is closed, it's hidden!  Love it!





Supplies
Stamps: A Muse banner sentiments and graceful greetings
Ink: A Muse melon and mermaid and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse bubblegum petite gingham and sugar cardstock
Misc.: sponge daubers, A Muse be brave die set, Silhouette Cameo 3 and PixScan mat, A Muse toffee twine, Copic markers, and foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment