Wednesday, October 25, 2017

a•muse | studio November Sneak Peak Day 2

Hello hello! Or perhaps velkommen!  (Welcome in Norwegian)  Christmas is a time where growing up in a family with strong Scandinavian hertigate, specifically Danish and Norwegian, really shows for me.  Most of our Christmas decorations are heavily Nordic/Scandinavian themed.  Lots of straw, wood, and so on.  I tend to make a lot of Christmas cards with the same theme.

Today, you get a little peak of A Muse Studio's new set called "Holiday Trimmings".  It's got some great pine and holly images, some great sentiments, but also these cute little Nordic-esque snowflake!  I lined them up, using a stamp positioner, to make a festive border.  A big component of Scandinavian decor is simplicity.  Not always my strong suit, but I think I got it just right on this card.

Don't forget to check out the A Muse Studio blog for more sneak peaks and another giveaway!




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Holiday Trimmings
Ink: A Muse cherry
Paper: A Muse sugar cardstock
Misc.: A Muse sugar pearl stickers, A Muse lime and fern sheer organdy ribbon, stamp positioner

2 comments: