Tuesday, October 24, 2017

a•muse | studio November Sneak Peak Day 1

Here we are again!  Previews for A Muse Studio's November collection!  There's some really cute stuff this time.  Today, I can show you a sneak peak of a new set called  "Mug Life"  It's filled with hot chocolate/coffee related images and sentiments!  I made this cute packaging for a hot chocolate single packet with it.  I wanted the whipped cream to have some texture to it, so I filled the image in with  VersaMarker and white embossed it. MMMMMMMM!  Whipped cream!

Don't forget to check out A Muse Studio's blog and my fellow Design Team members for more sneak peaks! (and a giveaway!)




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Mug Life
Ink: A Muse french roast, evergreen, toffee, and cherry
Paper: A Muse kraft, sugar, and cherry stripes cardstock and VersaMarker
Misc.: A Muse Mug Life and stitched circles dies, foam mounting tape, A Muse clear and white embossing powder, A Muse glassine envelopes

1 comment: