Monday, November 6, 2017

Thanksgiving No. 1

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all survived the DST transition!  I have to say, while no one enjoys it being dark at 4:30pm, this morning when I went for my walk it was nice that it wasn't still dark out!

Today, I've got this little circle Thanksgiving card to share.  I made it by first making a circle shaped card with a large stitched circle die, and then with a slightly smaller circle die, I cut a window in the card front.  This left just a little white circle for the card front that's just the right width for this cute little acorn stamp.  I used a sponge dauber to ink up the inside of the card and a stamp positioner to get the "Give Thanks" sentient stamped so that it was perfectly aligned in the circle shaped window.  All in all, I think it turned out well!






Supplies
Ink: A Muse papaya and french roast

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment