Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ghouls!

Here's my next Halloween effort.  I really like the lime colored paper.  I think it pops!  For this, I actually stamped the ghosts image on natural white cardstock and then again on white and cut the white ones out.  But sadly, I don't think you can really see the difference, at least in the picture.  The inside reads Happy Halloween.

In other news, I had another ultrasound yesterday!  No printable pictures this time, the little boy wouldn't pose just right.  But, we did get to see lots of neat things while there.  We saw all the arm and leg bones, hands (he was chewing on one of them, totally adorable!), feet, bladder, kidneys, diaphram, ribs, vertebrae, all four chambers of a steadily beating heart, brain, mouth, and even got to look up his nose!  It is just truly amazing that all of that is THERE at just 21 weeks, and has been for quite a while.  And being able to see it is astonishing!  I can't wait for my next one.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Ghost trio, Ghoulish Greetings, and Savvy Stamps curved happy halloween.
Paper: A Muse orange crush square notecard, black petite gingham, white, natural white, onyx, and lime peel cardstock
Other Supplies: A Muse black dye ink, VersaFine onyx ink, VersaMagic Tea Leaves ink, Spica Glitter pens, Making Memories Slice and Basic Shapes 1 design card, Making Memories tag maker and large round tag rim, A Muse Grosgrain stitch lime peel ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment