Thursday, October 21, 2010

Take 3

For this card I tried out my Slice Spook Alley card!  I got it a while back but was of course waiting for the right season to use it!  I also tried out my new Slice hands free kit at the same time!  The tree on this was quite a complicated cut, so it was really nice not to have to hang on to the machine the entire time.  For the inside I used a stamp that says "happy howl-o-ween", but I masked off the "h" from howl so that it says "happy owl-o-ween".  There was a slightly too large space between the "happy" and "owl" so I stuck a nice large jewel in between and it looked great!  It's hard to tell in the picture, but there are also jewels for the owl's eyes.


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Skinny Owl, Halloween hoot, and Happy howl-o-ween
Paper: A Muse orange crush, natural white and black vintage cardstock and lime peel mod dots notecard, Impress kraft paper, and black cardstock
Other Supplies: VersaFine black onyx ink, A Muse Black dye ink, Martha Stewart Crafts fence edger punch, Making Memories Slice and Spook Alley Design Card, Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen, Uni-Ball signo white pen, Memory Box jewels, copic markers

2 comments: