Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving

I actually have already made quite a few of my Thanksgiving cards.  I usually send them to my parents, my in-laws, all of my and my husband's grandparents, and sometimes an aunt or two.  Sometimes I end up REALLY close to when I need to mail them and have to try and crank out a bunch at once.  I think I am more on track for this holiday.  I even added "mail thanksgiving cards" to my google calendar for this Friday!  I have a theory that will help.

I got the patterned paper for this card last year at Impress Rubber Stamps.  I can't remember who it's by, but I think it's just SO elegant!  For the twine around the silverware, I cut little slits with my craft knife on the outside edges of the fork and spoon so that I could pull the twine through the paper.  The inside says "Eat, Drink, and Be Merry"


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Flatware and eat, drink, be merry MA and Memory Box Happy Thanksgiving
Paper: Copper leaf patterned paper, Impress green cardstock, A Muse bark square notecard, natural white and kraft cardstock
Misc.: Martha Stewart Crafts baker's twine in orange and brown, Memory Box citrine jewel stickers, mounting tape, Brilliance Pearlescent Rust ink, VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink, and Martha Stewart Crafts Traditional Scallop Edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment