Sunday, December 19, 2010

Design 11 (no clever title for this one)

Wow...11 already.  Only a few more left in the backlog to show.  I really love this winter scene stamp.  I made it sparkle with some Stickles on the snow line, the roof, and the falling snow.  The first time I tried this, I discovered that using dye ink and then adding Stickles glitter glue doesn't work.  The glue is wet, so it causes the dye ink to bleed and look muddy.  So, I redid the image using pigment ink and embossing powder and was MUCH happier with the result.  I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure that the inside says "A Merry Christmas" or maybe it says "Peace & love throughout the year".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse winter scene cling and Peace & Cheer clear set
Paper: A Muse white, red petite gingham, sage green juliette, and sage green cardstock, Memory Box water notecard
Inks: Brilliance graphite black and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: Foam mounting tape, Making Memories Slice Elite and Turkey Daze and Basic Elements design cards, Anna Griffin blue satin ribbon, JudiKins clear embossing powder, Copic markers, Stickles diamond glitter glue, EK Success scalloped scallop edger punch

No comments:

Post a Comment