Thursday, December 30, 2010

'Twas the night before Christmas (Design 16)

I had intended to post this card on Christmas Eve.  But, things just got a little too busy with in-laws staying with us and making Julekake before heading to my husband's aunt's house for dinner and midnight mass.  So better late than never, here is my last Christmas card design.  I had actually finished the entire card, minus the mouse tracks and thought it was done.  But, then I was at A Muse and saw the tiny mouse prints stamps, on a sale rack no less, and thought it was perfect.  I got it home and VERY carefully used my stamp positioner to add the prints to the existing card.  This was not easy since the red rectangles with the sentiment and the entire white background are all raised with foam mounting tape.
And here's the collection of ALL of this years cards!
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse not a creature, mouse prints (Elzybells), and Christmas staircase
Paper: A Muse candy cane, natural white, woodgrain, and swiss red cardstock
Inks: Memento rich cocoa, VersaMagic tea leaves and VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: Martha Stewart Crafts woodland branch edge punch, EK Success medium corner rounder punch, sponge dauber, foam mounting tape, Copic markers, A Muse sage sheer ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment