Monday, February 14, 2011

For my Mom and Dad

This is the card I sent to my parents this year.  It was fun to make and helped me remember year after year of making handmade valentines with my mom.  She always had (and still has) a huge stash of great supplies, paper, embellishments, ribbon, etc.  She would usually have her concept for the year and being a little girl who thought her mom could do anything, mine always ended up trying to look a lot like hers.  Now, our craft hobbies and styles have definitely diverged, but I know she loves what I make and I love what she makes!
Supplies
Stamps: Memory Box Build a Tree, A Muse tiny hearts, Savvy Stamps happy valentine's day (inside)
Paper: A Muse white, blush pink, red petite gingham, swiss red card stock
Inks: VersaMagic pixie dust and Brilliance rocket red
Misc.: EK Success open scallop edge punch, foam mounting tape, Martha Stewart Crafts baker's twine and hugs and kisses punch, Judi-Kins clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment