Monday, February 14, 2011

Saving the best for last

Or at least the one I had to keep secret the longest.  This is the card I made for my husband this year.  He loves airplanes, is an aeronautical engineer and works for Boeing so this plane stamp is perfect for him.  It's a little hard to tell, but the clouds are the palest pink as well.  I did the sky writing with Liquid Appliqué.  This was accompanied with a nice bag of conversation hearts, one of Nathan's favorite types of candy.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse clouds, skywriter, Love is in the air MA and Impress Rubber Stamps will you be my valentine? (inside)
Paper: Memory Box shimmer azalea notecard and A Muse blue petite gingham, white, and blush cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: Copic markers, A Muse popsicle pink grosgrain stitch ribbon, Liquid Appliqué, foam mounting tape, and EK Success medium corner rounder punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment