Sunday, February 6, 2011

Look! No Stamps!

Not quite, I did stamp "happy valentine's day" on the inside.  But, this is one of the very few cards I've ever made without stamps in the design.  Instead, I just used my Slice Elite to cut out the word "love".  I don't think I'll be giving up my stamps any time soon, but it's still cute.
Supplies
Stamps:  Memory Box Happy Valentine's Day (inside)
Paper: A Muse white, juliette blush, popsicle pink, red petite gingham, and slate gray cardstock
Inks: Brilliance starlite black, VersaFine black onyx (inside)
Misc.: Making Memories Slice Elite, wedding and studio essentials design cards, foam mounting tape, A Muse slate grosgrain stitch ribbon, EK success medium corner round and small heart punch, sponge dauber, Martha Stewart Crafts heart confetti punch and embossed diamond edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment