Friday, February 4, 2011

First Valentine's Day Card

Well, now that I'm all healed, I can start sharing my Valentine's Day cards for this year!  Here's the first one.  My favorite part was getting to use the patterned paper for the grass and clouds.  One Friday last fall, during an A Muse TGIF class, they were showing off this paper that they had done as a special order for a store in California.  They decided to offer it to those of us at the class who were interested.  It's a super cute sakura type flower pattern.  I ordered a pack, but this is the first time I've used it.  It's so cheerful, I think it'll get used lots for Easter cards as well.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse birds, clouds, love is for the birds and Savvy Stamps happy valentine's day (inside)
Paper: A Muse natural white, green sakura flower, blue sakura flower, blush pink, and popsicle pink cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: A Muse sheer polka dot onyx ribbon, foam mounting tape, Martha Stewart Crafts grass edge punch and Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment