Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my grandmother's 94th birthday!  (Also a good friend of mine as well, for whom we will hopefully be joining for cake and ice cream later tonight.)  My grandmother lives in Ellensburg and we're in Seattle with a new baby.  So, sadly we can't join my parents and aunt to help her celebrate.  I'm sure she'll be feeling well loved by her family though!  Tomorrow is also a birthday for Kieran!  He will be 1 month old!  I can't believe it's already been a month.  It seems like less than that and much longer than that all at the same time.  Here's a picture we took of him this morning after his bath.
 And of course, here's the card I made my grandmother.  I  made it last night, so it won't get to her in time.  I claim the "new baby" excuse for this.  Thus, the inside reads: "Happy Bee-lated Birthday"
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse long grass, bee-lated birthday (inside), hive, tiny bee
Paper: A Muse green petite gingham, popsicle pink, and white card stock
Inks: A Muse black dye, VersaFine black onyx, and Brilliace pearlscent lime and pearlscent orchid
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse popsicle pink and papaya grosgrain stitch ribbon, Martha Stewart Crafts grass edge punch, Spica clear glitter pen, Copic markers, Copic multiliner .05 black pen, Making Memories Slice Elite and Studio Essentials design card, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment