Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Normally, I make several different cards for Easter.  This year, I was a smidge busier with Mr. Kieran, so I made one.  Just one.  But such is life.  This is also the first year that I've ever not  been with my family (or my husband's) for Easter.  We were supposed to drive to Kennewick to be with Nathan's parents, but Kieran has decided that the car and his car seat are the WORST things EVER.  He deals with this affront to his person by screaming as loud as possible.  With most babies, you expect that at a certain point they wear themselves out.  Not ours, he screams and screams and screams, turns completely red, and drenches himself in sweat.  Thus, a 4 hour car ride was out of the question.  It's a little sad to  be missing out, but honestly Nathan and I are so exhausted we don't really mind.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse egg-stravaganza set 
Paper: A Muse sugar and sky cardstock and Memory Box sapphire cardstock
Inks: VersaMagic night sky
Misc.: EK Success scalloped scallop edge punch and medium corner rounder punch, foam mounting tape, A Muse sugar sheer ribbon and egg die, Sizzix BigShot

No comments:

Post a Comment