Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day 1 of 6

I feel back on track with stamping!  Kieran is now 7 weeks old (as of tomorrow).  He's doing better sleeping in his crib at night and now has a great time playing in his little gym or really anywhere else!  The carseat is still not his favorite place, but we're working on that.  Life has fallen into a loose routine of eating, play, sleep for him.  This has given me a chance to do something fun for myself once in a while and usually I pick stamping, especially since Mother's Day is this Sunday!  Here's the first one I made.  The card is destined for one of my grandmothers.
Supplies
Stamps:  A Muse happy mother's day, bursting blooms, and from all of us (inside)
Paper: A Muse blush, papaya, and sugar cardstock
Inks: VersaFine black onyx, VersaMagic thatched straw and pixie dust
Misc.: foam mounting tape, sponge dauber, Martha Stewart Crafts embossed diamond edge punch, A Muse bubblegum sheer dot ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment