Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank You 1 of 2

In May, my aunt and cousin, on my mom's side, hosted a family baby shower for Kieran and myself.  It was lots of to see all the family.  My mom's family has a HUGE amount of female relatives and we love getting together for weddings, showers, etc and this one was no exception!  Delicious food and fun times (along with LOTS of great gifts!)  This is the card I made to thank my aunt for the shower.  Once again, I need to work on my photos because you can barely see some aspects of it, like the watermark background, and the whole thing just looks a little washed out, when in actuality the card was pretty vibrant.  The inside says "merci bouquet".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Studio harlequin background and ooh la la! set
Paper: A Muse Studio sugar, blush, blueberry and buttercup petite gingham cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye and blush ink, VersaFine black onyx, VersaMark Dazzle champagne
Misc.: foam mounting tape, bluebell Waste Not Ribbon, EK Success open scallop edge punch, Copic markers, sponge dauber, Making Memories Slice Elite and Noteworthy Design card

No comments:

Post a Comment