Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Graduation

I made this card for my husband's youngest cousin Sarah who graduated from high school this past June.  We weren't able to make it for her party and ceremony (baby....) but at least I got a good card off to her.  I made sure to look up Sarah's school colors for this and I was really pleased with the result!  I think the layout from this came from one of the many stamping blogs I read, but now it's been so long I can't remember which one!  I feel bad I can't give appropriate credit!  Oh well, hopefully whoever it was will forgive me.  
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse gossamer, happy graduation (inside), and dreams take flight
Paper: A Muse sugar, cherry, and cherry and onyx petite gingham cardstock
Inks: Brilliance Rocket Red and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: EK Success large corner rounder punch, A Muse cherry twinkle stickers, and foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment