Sunday, April 29, 2012

Backlog

Here are a few pictures of the couple cards I managed to make since my last posts of cards back in September (which were of cards that I made in May).  The first was a very short lived Halloween card.  Short lived because in an attempt to keep it out of Kieran's ever increasing reach, it some how ended up on a baby wipe.  Whoops.  At least I got a photo before it's demise.
And this is the Christmas card I mass produced for 2011.  I loved the little snow family for our first Christmas with Kieran.  If I had more time I think it would have been much better with a bow or little knot instead of just a straight band of ribbon.  Oh well though.
 I also made a card for my Aunt's birthday a few months ago, but sadly didn't manage to get a picture of it.  My next post should feature new cards made in the new inspiring space!



No comments:

Post a Comment