Thursday, May 10, 2012

6th Mother's Day Card

This is the card I gave to my Mom for Mother's Day. She's here right now visiting, so she got her card a little early. I used sponge daubers again to give the flower two colors. For the butterfly, I die cut three butterflies and glued them together with a glue pen and gently folded up the wings to give it the three dimensional effect. Do I even need to mention what the inside says?
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse marvelous marigolds set and essential sentiments
Paper: A Muse apricot, sugar, and sky juliette cardstock
Inks: VersaMagic thatched straw and mango madness and VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: A Muse lemon whip satin ribbon, foam mounting tape, A Muse butterfly die set, Sizzix Big Shot, Memory Box yellow pearl stickers, sponge daubers, Sakura Quickie glue pen
Update: I am entering this card into the A Muse Studio Challenge blog!

2 comments:

  1. Again-another beauty! Thank you for using AMuse in your creations! And for joining us at the AMuse Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete