Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Mother's Day Card

Right after I got my lovely new crafty space (which is so awesome that just looking at it makes me smile) my husband and I went on our first trip without Kieran. We went to Washington D.C. and Colonial Williamsburg for a total of 10 days! It was awesome! Sleeping in, sight seeing, no cooking, laundry, work, or dirty diapers! We greatly missed our little boy, but he had a great time with both sets of grandparents. Now that we are home and settled back in, I have started to make some Mother's Day cards. Here is the first one. The inside reads "Happy Mother's Day".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse hand scripted, essential sentiments, and beautifu botanicals 2 sets
Paper: A Muse sage, sugar, and sage petite gingham
Inks: A Muse sage and blush ink, VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse shell pearl stickers, A Muse shell twine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment